Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Link Party #24 Features

Hello again.  Sorry I missed my scheduled post on Saturday.  We temporarily moved in with my parents to do our living room floor.  Saturday was busy packing and getting everything ready to go.  I simply ran out of time to blog.  

Yesterday, we finally ripped up that ugly green carpet.  I am so glad it is gone.  We are pretty busy again today installing things before we get to priming the floor.  Before I get back to work, here are my favorites from last week's link party.

Washi Tape wall pattern that looks like wallpaper
Washi Tape Wall Pattern by Callie's Crafts

A Vintage Nursery {rainonatinroof.com} #vintage #nursery #baby #girl
Vintage Nursery by Rain on a Tin Roof

diy coffee filter light
DIY Coffee Filter Chandelier by Two Zero One

The Gray Dresser Makeover by Girl in the Garage.  This was someone's ugly broken trash before it was repaired and painted- what a beauty now!
Dresser Makeover by Girl in the Garage

Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Cocktail Cart by Southern State of Mind

If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can find the button code in the tab above).


I will be pinning the features on my Pinterest page as well.

Thank you to everyone who linked up.  I hope you will come back later today for another link party.

2 comments: