Monday, June 10, 2013

Link Party #22 Features

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I hit some snags in what I have been working on and will update you on that here soon.

Last week was another great link party though.  Thank you so much to all of you who spread the word about the party.  It still isn't as big as I would like it to be, but it will get there.  As always, there were so many great projects linked up.  

Here are my favorites:

How to Plank Walls by Three on Grove

Dresser turned TV Console by Domestic Superhero

DIY Bird Bath from a Light Fixture by Upcycled Stuff

ikea's mirror goes coastal with text
Ikea Mirror Makeover by Harbour Breeze Home

Paint a Gold and White Side Table
Side Table Makeover by Lilikoi Joy

If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can now find the button code in the tab above).


Since I finally signed up for Pinterest, I will be pinning all my features on my Pinterest page.

Thank you to everyone who linked up.  I hope you will come back tomorrow for another link party.  

Have you entered my 1st giveaway?  If you haven't, you still have time to do so here.
  
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of features. I'm honored to be one of them. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely features this week Lauren! I will go and visit them now! :-)
    hope you will have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my TV Console! I just gave you a big shout out on Facebook!! Allyson@Domestic Superhero

    ReplyDelete