Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Link Party #18 Features

It is my favorite time of the week.  Showcasing my favorites from last week's link party is always so much fun.  I still can't believe how many creative and talented people are out there in blogland.


yellow IKEA bar stools
Ikea Bar Stools by Now At Home Mom

Potted Garden Wall by Gingerly Made

Chair Make-over
Chair Makeover by A Delightful Place To Dwell

Instagram Display with Pants Hangers by May Richer Fuller Be

Succulent Centerpiece by With A Blast


If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can now find the button code in the tab above).


Since I finally signed up for Pinterest, I will be pinning all my features on my Pinterest page.

Thank you to everyone who linked up.  I hope you all come back later today for another link party.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature, Lauren !

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lauren !!! :-) so happy you featured my IKEA bar stools this week! love how the yellow brightens up my space! thanks again Lauren! :-) Hope you are having a great week and I really love your dry erase desk; great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete