Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Link Party #6 Features

Thank you to all who linked up to last week's party.  I would love to get more links, so keep spreading the word.  Don't be afraid to link up multiple projects either old and new.  Maybe someone who is following my blog hasn't seen it yet and would like to.

Here are my favorites.


Kitchen Reveal by Vintage Prairie Style

Spring Wreath by Our Pinteresting Family

projectsdecor 2013 035
DIY Marquee Letters by Making Life Beautiful

Chalkboard Globe by Craftivity Designs

Revamped Chair by Artsy VaVa

Thanks again for linking up and this week's party starts later today.  I hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Lauren, thanks so much for including my wreath among these amazing projects. I love the kitchen cabinets that you've shared here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my globe! I love the Marquee Letters!
    - Lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my chair! I am enjoying some beach time in Puerto Rico so I won't be linking up this week but I look forward to being at your party next week. Thanks for hosting it!!!

    ReplyDelete