Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Decor

Hello again everyone. 

I wanted to show you my Christmas tree before I take a few days off from the blog to spend time with my family. 

For the past few years, we have only put up a Christmas tree and that is it.  After getting a lot of inspiration from other home decor blogs this year, I have several ideas for next Christmas.  Plus, our living room will be done this spring and I think that has been holding me back in wanting to do too many decorations.

 
 
Our Christmas tree is black.  We spray painted a regular green artificial tree a few years ago.  We missed a few spots as you will see in other pictures.
 
 
We love black and red so, naturally we have red lights and ornaments on the tree. There is a splash of silver ornaments in there as well.

 
We went with a simple star tree topper.

Not much to see I am afraid, but we love this little tree.  It is so pretty at night with all the lights off in the living room.  My husband said you can see it at the end of our road as you approach our house and it looks really good from there.

All the presents are wrapped and we are all set for Christmas in our house.  I hope you all are ready.  Please have a Merry Christmas and I will be back after the holiday to show you how I made that mini fork sunburst mirror.

Thanks for stopping by.