Monday, July 2, 2012

Outdoor Dining Areas

I know everyone has been complaining about the heat wave that is going on in most of the US.  I, however, have been day dreaming about having a nice backyard to hang out in this summer.  I love summer.  I prefer to be hot over cold.  Maybe it is because I am always cold even in the summer.

So I thought I would gather up some of my favorite outdoor dining areas to show you.  Enjoy.

Green Dining in this Outdoor Room by jodie





outdoor dining area classic farm house design with 18th century style

Loft in a former textile factory modern loft outdoor dining area interior design ideas


outdoor dining by mae


Outdoor dining room by jodie

simple outdoor dining area design ideas






IsabelleBrandon-2.jpg





What do you think?  I would love to have a dinner party if I had one of these spaces.  Maybe next I will focus on outdoor living areas.  Until next time...





1 comment:

  1. Nice photos and the information you are giving is good .We are the construction company provide you Outdoor Living Contractors for Outdoor Living Areasservices.

    ReplyDelete